Welcome to PART I of our newest blog series dedicated to our love for gemstones, crystals and their meanings & healing properties. Today we focus on MOONSTONE, the stone of new beginnings. It gets us in touch with the moon and our feelings, and helps us align with our natural rhythm. USES:
- STRESS MANAGEMENT: said bring a calm and peaceful mind that can help balance emotional responses to stress and avoid over reaction.
- RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHERS: improves intuition and sensitivity, encourages patience & nurturing with others; it is associated with love of all kinds
- LOVE: associated with success in all kinds of love
- PROTECTION: Moonstone is protective of women and nature, and is a sacred stone of the moon goddess. It also protects travel at sea.
- METAPHYSICAL: enhances psychic abilities, aids in lucid dreaming & clairvoyance
- PHYSICAL USES: spiritual support to the pituitary gland and digestive system; helps with obesity, water retention, hormonal problems, stress-related indigestion.