- Where will Princess Polly Live be held?
- The incredible State Theatre in Sydney’s CBD will host the Princess Polly Live event.
Address: 49 Market St, Sydney NSW 2000
- When and what time?
- Saturday 8th September 2018. The show kicks off at 11am and goes for approximately 90 minutes.
- What’s Princess Polly Live all about?
- This exclusive 90 minute live beauty event is set to shake up Sydney for one day only. Featuring international makeup icon JEFFREE STAR, with guest appearances by Australia’s biggest YouTube sensations Michael Finch, Sammy Robinson & Cartia Mallan.
Hosted by Ash London, the on-stage performance will give beauty lovers an insight into the world of Jeffree Star with an intimate 20 minute Q&A session, along with a live panel discussion and makeup challenge with these four beauty gurus. There will be approximately 2000 tickets on sale total. The first 236 people will have the opportunity to purchase a Meet & Greet ticket (to meet Jeffree). Simply select the Meet & Greet option when tickets go on sale.
- Will Jeffree Star be visiting other cities in Australia?
- Yes! Melbourne and Gold Coast. These are non-ticketed free, meet and greet events where he'll be able to meet and greet around 250 people at each event. These two events are not the same as the ticketed Sydney on-stage panel event where you will get to hear intimate discussions from Jeffree Star. The Melbourne meet and greet will be held at Federation Square, Thursday 6th September from 2pm - 4pm. The Gold Coast meet and greet will be at Pacific Fair, Wednesday 12th September from 2pm - 4pm. There will be pop-up shops at both locations! More information will come soon on these events, so stay tuned to this page and to our Instagram for more details.
- Are there any age restrictions?
- This is an all ages event! Anyone can attend the event.
- How much are tickets?
- Where do I buy tickets?
- How many tickets can I buy at once?
- Can I resell my ticket?
- You can resell your ticket via the Ticketmaster website only.
- What are Meet & Greet tickets?
- If you are one of the lucky ones that scores one of the first 236 tickets sold, then great news babe! Not only will you have some of the closest seats to the stage, but you’ll also get to MEET Jeffree Star in person after the show. The Meet & Greet is to meet Jeffree Star only, not the other panel guests. Simply select the Meet & Greet option when tickets go on sale via Ticket Master. All tickets (including Meet & Greet tickets) are $79.95 + booking fees. There will be approximately 2000 tickets on sale total.
- What’s in the goodie bags?!
- In your goodie bag, you can expect over $80 worth of freebies from brands such as Jeffree Star Cosmetics, Quay Australia, Loving Tan, M.A.C, Girlfriend Magazine, Ardell, Gypsy Shrine, Minc Collections, Ofra and more!
- How do I get to the State Theatre?
- Public transport is the best way to get to festival!
The nearest train stations are Town Hall Station (5 minute walk to the Theatre) and St James Station (3 minute walk to the Theatre).
There are heaps of bus stops at the Queen Victoria Building on York and Market Streets, which are a short 2-3 minute walk to the venue.
If you’d prefer to drive, our recommended Car Park is located at the Queen Victoria Building (QVB). Entry to the car park is via York Street, with the option to self-park or utilize the valet parking service. Fees apply.
There is limited space for Uber drop offs outside the State Theatre. We recommend a safer drop off a few streets back from the Theatre so you can safely walk to the entry and avoid waiting in any possible car queues.
- Will any products be on sale at the Princess Polly Live?
- Yep! A Jeffree Star Cosmetics Pop Up Shop will be at the event so you can stock up on all of your fave products and Jeffree Star merchandise. Cash and EFTPOS accepted. Sorry, no Afterpay at the events.
- Will food and drinks be available at Princess Polly Live?
- A variety of drinks and snack options will be available at the on-site bar. No outside food or drinks will be permitted into the Theatre.
- How do I get Meet & Greet tickets?
- Meet & Greet (AKA VIP) tickets will be sold to the first 236 people to purchase a ticket. It’s first in, best dressed - so get in quick! Simply select the Meet & Greet option when tickets go on sale via Ticket Master.
- How many Meet & Greet tickets are there?
- Only 236 VIP (Meet and Greet) tickets will be available.
- I purchased a Meet & Greet ticket - when does this take place?
- The Meet & Greet will take place immediately after the Princess Polly Live show has finished. After the show, please ensure you stay seated until you are directed on where to go.
- Can I use my own camera at the Meet & Greet?
- Yes, please bring your own camera or phone for photos.
- Will there be professional photos taken at the meet & greet?
- No. So don’t forget that camera/phone!
- Can I bring a personal item into the meet and greet for Jeffree Star to sign?
- Unfortunately Jeffree will not have time to sign any items.
- Can I bring Jeffree Star a gift?
- You are more than welcome to bring Jeffree a small gift.
- Can I hang out after the Meet & Greet?
- No. After meeting Jeffree you’ll need to exit the Meet & Greet area to make way for the next person.
- Still have a Princess Polly Live question that’s not answered in the FAQs?
- Please contact Customer Service at email@example.com.