Hey bbys! The Splendour countdown is ON, with only 2 days to go! 😱 Lookin’ at the lineup can get a bit overwhelming, but don’t stress, doll! We’ve picked out our ULTIMATE, must-see artists. Add these to your schedule...
☆ OUR PICKS ☆
- WAFIA (1:30pm): Listening to WAFIA is like being in a dream. You don’t want to miss this gal’s amaze voice. Sounds JUST LIKE it does on her record as it does in real life ✨
- Jack River (4:15pm): Holly’s sounds have just come about in the last year or so, but boy does she have an incred voice. We get super indie-rock, psychedelic electro + folk-pop vibes from this babe. Give her new album ‘Sugar Mountain’ a listen beforehand and you’re good to go ✔️
- Angus & Julia Stone (7:45pm): Oh man. If you don’t know this dreamy duo, you must be living under a rock. Make sure you put aside some time to check out their amaze set ✨ Literally ALL THE CHILL VIBES! Get amongst it, babe. Special mention to ‘Oakland’.
- The Presets (8:45pm): Okay, get ready for some bangers, babes. This set will surely be a nostalgic one for you - So get ready to jump around ★
- Khalid (9:15pm): Khalid is a good time. A few of the gals here at Princess Polly HQ have been to a gig of his, and had the absolute BEST time. Keep an eye out for his smile -- it’ll MELT YOU. Make sure you’ve got your best squad together for this set.
- Miguel (10:30pm): The ultimate American R&B singer // Make sure you’ve got your hands up when ‘Sky Walker’ comes on - One of our fave songs!
- Lorde (10:45pm): Where are our NZ babes at!? You’ll love watching this NZ local produce the goods. Lorde has literally sky-rocketed. Her set at Coachella was definitely a highlight, so you won’t want to miss her set at Splendour. ‘Royals’ is a MUST-SEE! #Iconic 🔥
☆ OUR PICKS ☆
Gang Of Youths (6:15pm): This band has become ICONIC in the last year. Please don’t go to Splendour WITHOUT seeing this band. It’s definitely a whirlwind of emotion, but boy is it a banger of a set. Special mention to the song ‘Keep Me In The Open’ 💣️
Ocean Alley (7pm): The freshest of grooves -- These guys have been selling out shows all year and producing some of the funnest tunes!
The Jungle Giants (8:30pm): One of our favourite bands. Strap yourself in and get ready for one of the best sets of the night. Not even exaggerating! The perf gig for a dance and good times with pals 🙏🏼
Vampire Weekend (10:45pm): Mixing preppy, indie rock with joyful pop, this band is literally one of our FAVES. Get your groove on to their classic song ‘Oxford Comma’ -- SO GOOD 🌹
☆ OUR PICKS ☆
Mallrat (4pm): Ok bbys, make sure you give Mallrat a listen before you head to Splendour. You’ll want to know all the words for this set. Super indie-pop vibes. She’ll have you dancing fo sho’, especially to ‘For Real’
Ben Howard (4:45pm): This one’s for all of our acoustic-lovin’ groovers ♡ If you’re feelin’ like some chill-out tunes, make sure to check out Ben. PLUS his guitar-skills are off the chain!
PNAU (6:15pm): Electro-pop LEGENDS ⭐️ We’re excited to see “Chameleon” and “Go Bang” 🙌🏼
Ball Park Music (8:30pm): Locals from Bris-vegas - This band gives us all the feels with their indie rock/pop tunes. We’re vibing the song “Exactly How You Are”.
Kendrick Lamar (10:45pm): Saving the best until last. Kendrick is one you won’t wanna miss, babes ⚡️ Get your inner-gangsta out for this set. Special mention to ‘DNA’ - This song is sure to go off!
⚡️ GET PREPPED WITH OUR OWN ‘PRINCESS POLLY SPLENDOUR 2018’ SPOTIFY PLAYLIST ⚡️
For our best babes! We’ve made our own Spotify playlist just for Splendour 2018 where we’ve put together some of our favourite tunes from our must-see artists. Start blasting this in your car! 💥
Have fun, babydolls! If you’re still stuck on what to wear, make sure to head to our FESTIVAL SHOP to get your get-up sorted ⚡